Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Movie Day!

Hello! It's Jess & Ruthie! Yesterday Lexii was home sick, and she kept on seeing the commercial on TV for "Beauty & The Beast: 50th year celebration, special edition" thing, and she thought "I have that movie on VHS..."

Soooo.... yesterday we got to watch it! :D Ruthie was dying to watch it, so I said yes! :)
Lexii watched it with us too, and I think the last time she watched it was about... 8 or 9 years ago! Yup! That long! Anyways, I (jess) didn't even know it was in France! Did you know that? Lexii told us once she heard the villagers saying 'Bonjour', 'Monsieur', 'Mademoiselle' and other stuff! Hehe! :D

And I (Ruthie) think that Belle is sooo beautiful! I wish I looked just like her! I love the Candle & the Clock & the Teacup people too! ^^ Although the beast DOES scare me a little... haha(:

Well, anyways, it's not always fun to just read what we did, so here's a few pictures! Enjoy!
-Jess&Ruthie:)


p.s. Lexii made a small video of the pictures (there are more pictures..) so if you'd like to see it, click HERE! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhh .. .. .. we love Beauty and the Beast .. we have a bunch of those old disney movies too that we have not watched in a long time ..

Sounds like you guys had fun .. have more fun and keep writing it ..

Ta Ta,
Kelsyee