Thursday, September 23, 2010

Art!


Hello, it's Lanie Holland here today! So, as most of you hear, I am this nature girl who likes to grow foods in the garden and make friendly environments for monarch butterflies. Well, yes, I am, but I'm a lot more than that.

Today I dressed myself up in something I usually wouldn't wear, but when I put it on, I felt somewhat, artsy ^^

I went to the kitchen, looking for food, and then I noticed this picture. It's a painting, actually, and I thought "art". Now, if that's art, who says Lanie Savannah Holland can't be art, too? ;)


We, the American Girl Dolls, are art ^.^

-Lanie S.H.

2 comments:

Elisha said...

These pictures are WONDERFUL!!!


Shawn
www.americangirldolldiaries.blogspot.com

cassie said...

I have Lanie too, and I take care of her hair to where it looks nice, but not NEARLY as nice as that!!!
These pictures are WONDERFUL, and I LOVE what you did to Lanie's hair!!!

Cassie
http://laniesnatureblog.blogspot.com/