Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday Fun!


Hey, everyone! It's Jordin, Samantha, and Ruthie! :D Okay, so Lexii has been crazy busy lately, and we've kind of been... forgotten...
But today, after Lexii finished her homework and reading for an hour, she noticed that we hadn't been changed IN 2 WHOLE WEEKS!!! So, she said we could pick whatever we wanted!
So, I, Jordin, picked a regular outfit. :)
While other people... *cough* Ruthie & Samantha *cough*, did their own thing ;)

I think Ruthie is ready to go to Paris! :)

I thought Sam looked really cute in this shirt! Then I saw what she was wearing under it.... xD

She might not have amazing fashion senses like moi, but, I have to admit, she looks pretty cute ^.^


And finally.... here we are!!! :) Too bad Jess, Lanie, and Gwen didn't want to join us. We had a lot of fun! :) *Sorry these pictures aren't so great, I took them in my room*

Turns out Sundays CAN be fun :)





- Jordin, Ruthie, and Samantha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys had a ball ! Stupid homework ! xP Funny/ cute outfits, too! xD

~Lanie Tenley

Sonali Beth Lynne Matthews said...

Looks like fun! :)


Oh, how I love Sam's fashion sense! ;)

-Sonali

Anonymous said...

Glad you all had some fun and got to change clothing .. I hate when our people's lives get in the way of ours ..

Ta Ta,
Kelsyee

Elisha said...

Everyone's outfits are magnificent! I love them they are sososos cute! If you want to win an outfit from me can you visit my blog and vote on the poll on the sidebar?

Shawn
www.americangirldolldiaries.blogspot.com