Monday, September 13, 2010

Some Princesses

Helloooo! Today, it is Ruthie blogging! So you all better pay good attention to what I am saying!
Jess: Ruthie, don't be cocky!
Ruthie: Ugg. I wasn't, Jess.
Jess: Yes you were! Now be nice and continue on...
Ruthie: Wh.. bu... ya... fine.

As I was saying, good attention. Now, yesterday at school I wrote a poem called "Some princesses". When I got home, I showed it to Lexii and she decided to take pictures! So the poem will be like a photo-story! And now, here it is!

Some Princesses
By Ruthie Smithens
September 13th, 2010.


Some Princesses like to Explore

Some princesses like Green

Some princesses like to be a Secret

Some princesses like to be Free

Some princesses like wearing Pink Shoes

Some princesses like Everything
But I love those princesses....

Because those princesses are ME :)

The End! :D
I hope you.... oh I mean...
I hope you liked it!


Talk to you soon!

Love,
Ruthieeee(:



5 comments:

Gabrielle said...

gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful poem and photo's .. I love your shoes .. where did you get them??

Marsali

Lexii said...

Thanks, you two! @Marsali they came with this one holiday outfit... I can't recall what it's called... hmm... let me check real quick...

Aaah, here it is! The shoes are from an old retired outfit called "Sweet sequins party outfit" :)

Mary Kate said...

Wow, Ruthie, you are so pretty in your photographs, and what a cute, well put little poem. Who doesn't like pink shoes, especially those gawgesss ones you're wearing? :D
~Rose

Elisha said...

Those are GORGEOUS PICTURES! And a beautiful beautiful beautiful model! I like your blog A LOT!! Do you like photography? You're very good at it!

Shawn
www.americangirldolldiaries.blogspot.com