Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Speak Now!



"I hear the preacher say
Speak Now or forever
hold
your
peace.
There's the silence
There's my last chance
I stand up with
Shaky hands,
All eyes on me.

Horrified looks from
Everyone in the room
But I'm only looking at you"

Hey, Jordin here! Sorry bout that, I just love singing that song... what's it called?.... hmm.... Oh yeah! SPEAK NOW!

AHHH! IT'S THE BEST SONG EVER! :D If you are a Taylor Swift fan, do yourself a favor and download it ^^

Anywho, we (Sisters& I) did a "Speak Now Photoshoot", and oh, it was so amazing! We uploaded it to youtube, and then.... the audio got blocked. My.life.is.ruined. Oh well, I'll go on :P

I know "Back to December" just released last night, but I don't think it makes much sense to be buying all these single songs if Lexii is getting her Album on the 25th. :]

--Jordin






"I am not the kind of girl,
who should be rudely barging in
On a white veil occasion
But you
are not the kind of boy
who should be marrying the wrong girl."




Don’t say yes, run away now
I’ll meet you when you’re out of the church at the backdoor
Don’t wait or say a single vow
You need to hear me out and they said speak now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So.. I like thaat song too ! XD On my itunes, I've listened to that song 47 times :D Hahaa ! Hopefully you can find some way to alter the music on your video!
~Lanie Tenley.(:

Sonali Beth Lynne Matthews said...

SWIFTIE BUDDY!!!!
Its so cute, isn't it!!!
AHHHHHH! Love it!!!!
I know I shouldn't be buying Back To December, but I couldn't help it! And oh, Lexii, you'll love it. <3

The photos are gorgeous - Jordin makes a perfect TaySwift!

Laaave yaaa,
-Grace

Julie said...

Hello, just discovered your blog! That's my fave song ever!