Monday, October 25, 2010

Fall~

Hey everyone! It's Gwen here today.
And it's starting to look like...
FALL! :) Here, where I live, we don't get fall... as "fast" as you might, so yeah :P

But Lexii took me out for some fall photos! :) (Okay, okay... Jordin and Samantha got to too, but I like mine better...) hehe :)

Here are some photos!


See that one right there? The one above? That's my favorite :)
And Lexii got that little kitty for about a dollar last week, and I think it's now mine... :)

-Gwen

p.s. If you'd like to see the slideshow of more pictures, click HERE

2 comments:

basilmentos said...

wow! These pictures are so cute! Gwen looks really pretty!

Anna

Elisha said...

You are like a PROFESSIONAL photographer!!!! What kind of camera do you have?

Shawn

www.americangirldolldiaries.blogspot.com