Wednesday, November 10, 2010

November 10th, 2010 is... Jess's Birthday!!!


Hello! Hello! Hello! :D
It's me, Jess! And if you read the title.... you'd know...
Today is MY birthday! :D I'm 14 (well, in doll years I am) and in regular years, I am 4 ^^
I can't believe it! 4 years! :O

Well, it feels great! In honor of today, Lexii took me out for a photoshoot, and oh yes, I posed. ^.^
For my birthday, I didn't want anything. Everything I could possibly ever want or need is right here(:

(However, Lexii said I will be getting a late birthday present soon, once she gathers up all the money.) :)

For now, here's my favorite picture from the photoshoot.
You like? :)
Anywho, you can view the whole photoshoot if you click HERE.

For now, I'm gonna go have some hot chocolate!
Bye, guys!

p.s. Thanks for 50 followers!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Jess!
xD It sounds like the title of a historical book.(:
Wow! You're already 14! :O You look so beautiful and mature in your birthday snapshot.. very pretty!
Can't wait to see the secret surprise present Lexii is planning for your birthday!

Lexii said...

Thanks so much! :) I can't either! Your killing me, Lexii! D: xD

Anonymous said...

Congrats Happy Birthday and cannot wait to see what it is that you are getting .. how fun ..

Ta Ta,
Kelsyee

Elisha said...

Those are some GORGEOUS GORGEOUS pictures and a beautiful model I must say sweetie :) I can't wait to see your surprise!

Shawn

www.americangirldolldiaries.blogspot.com