Sunday, January 31, 2010

Another Adventure!

Me holding my map
Gwen and Lanie
My new sister, Lanie
My favorite photo
My new saying: "I can't pick 1 picture, I have to pick 5" :)

So, usually when I go on adventures, I go alone. But today, I went with Lanie and Gwen. I had a map with me, and as I was telling them to go left, Lexii got a picture of us. It's so cute! Hehe :) Today we just explored the front yard, Lanie wanted to get samples of some plants she had never seen, but she didn't. I don't remember why, I think Gwen was complaining how wet the plants were. However, I just wanted to go on a Nature Adventure and see if we'd find any monkeys. Lexii keeps telling me there are no monkeys in our front yard, but I'm always looking. You just wait, one day when I'm all alone in the front yard, I WILL find a monkey. Then, everyone will respect me. Yeah, that'll be the day. Well, here are some pictures, talk to you guys soon!


Adventure Forever

Jess :)

7 comments:

Ruthie said...

Ooh! Those pictures are beautiful, I didn't know you had a blog! I only knew that you had a youtube account, well, now I know! I followed!

Ellaine
AKA AGellaine on youtube

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures, Jess! I think you've commented on my You-Tube account a couple of times. :) You are super pretty and so is Lanie and so is Gwen.......I'll follow your blog for sure!
Mia
(Sistersinheart on You-tube)

Sam said...

Wow, Jess! You look very nice in that top!! Where did you get it from? It goes perfectly with your eyes! Did you use this as a bonding time with your sisters? Tell them I said 'Hi'. Well, I better get going!

-Luci

♥Ruth-Ann♥ said...

You look so pretty! I love your and Gwen's adventuring outfits, and Lanie looks beautiful in that dress.

Good luck finding a monkey! It really looks like a jungle out there...so beautiful. Here, everything is wild and cold and dead, like moors. My friend Sonali says she wishes she lived somewhere as gorgeous as your front yard!

Your friend,
~Ruthie

Sonali Beth Lynne Matthews said...

Jess,

I love adventures! I enjoy seeing yours. :) Please post more! I will look through your blogs, and look for some ... I just followed!

-Sonali and Grace [from AGPhotographer]

Unknown said...

Hi Jess,
I'm so excited that we're buddies now! I'll put your blog on my link list and I'll follow it! Spencer is drooling over Lanie right now haha! :)
Mia

simply ceree said...

I just started following your blog and i absolutely love it! I do have the same question however as Luci, where did you get that absolutely adorable top???