Monday, January 11, 2010

An Exciting First Post!

Hello, American Girl Lovers and other people! This is Jess Akiko McConnell blogging here! I am an American Girl Doll, Girl of the Year 2006 to be more specific. Well, this is technically my blog, filled with adventures and great stories to tell. You might think this first post isn't exactly an "adventure" but it is! You see, on Saturday, January 9th, 2010, I had a great adventure! An adventure to the American Girl Place LA! If you keep up with all of the American Girl News, you'd be familiar that Lanie, the new Girl of the Year 2010, recently came out on January 1st, 2010. Well, on Saturday, we went to get her! :)
She is gorgeous! Her curls are gorgeous too! She is the first doll that Lexii (My Mom/Girl who owns me) has with super curly hair! We're still getting the hang of how to take care of it. But all in all, she's amazing! Her green eyes are the best part. I think Lanie and I will have great adventures, since we both love nature! Well, that's my first post! But, you want to see Lanie, right? Okay, here's the link, just click down below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsTFhzh_i20

For those of you who have a youtube, I (Lexii) am AGlovejess. I have 5 dolls now, who are:
~Jess
~Samantha
~Jordin
~Gwen
~and Lanie
I'll talk ALL about them in my next post! Hopefully, it won't be too long :)
Thanks for reading!
~Jess (and Lexii) :)

2 comments:

♥Ruth-Ann♥ said...

Hey! Welcome to blogger :D
~Sitara & Ruthie (StarlightHarp)

Lexii said...

Hehe! Thanks, Sitara!
And Jess says "Thanks!" to Ruthie! :)