Monday, January 18, 2010

My Sisters and I


Hello, again! It's Jess! In my last post, you may have heard about my sisters. Well, this post is unfortunately all about them. (I don't mean to sound rude, it's just, this is my blog. Just like my bubble last week. My sisters popped it though) Anyways, I'm a little off topic there. I currently have 4 American Girl Doll sisters. We are a family of 5 American Girl Dolls. Now, here are my sisters. (The first one is me) :)

☆Jess Akiko McConnell☆ (GOTY 2006)
Birthday: November 10th, 2006
Favorite Colors: Orange, Pink, & Green
Favorite Movie: New Moon
Personality: Adventurous
Loves: Nature and Adventure

☆Samantha Sophia Parkington☆ (Historical 1904)
Birthday: July 10th, 2007
Favorite Colors: Maroon and Black
Favorite Movie: Samantha~An American Girl Holiday
Personality: Proper, Sweet, with an Adventurous side
Loves: Helping People and Pink Bows

☆Jordin Holly Sparkle Nim Amanda Kalaya Holmes Star☆ (JLY # 24)
Birthday: August 2nd, 2007
Favorite Colors: Pink, Blue, & Purple
Favorite Movie: 27 Dresses
Personality: Pretty and Cute
Loves: Singing

☆Gwen Italie Thompson☆ (GOTY Friend 2009)
Birthday: July 28th, 2009
Favorite Colors: Pink and White
Favorite Movie: Sleeping Beauty
Personality: Kind to Everyone
Loves: Looking Adorable

☆Lanie Atsitsi Holland☆ (GOTY 2010)
Birthday: January 9th, 2010
Favorite Colors: Green and Blue
Favorite Movie: Leap Year
Personality: Go Green Girl
Loves: Nature and helping the Earth

The Picture, From Left to Right, is: Me (Jess), Samantha, Jordin & Gwen, and Lanie. :)

2 comments:

Georgia said...

This is your last post?

Lexii said...

Oh, no! I think you got confused when I said "In my last post" meaning the post I posted before this, my first post! Hehe :)