Thursday, January 28, 2010

I Earned A Dollar!


Well, today I was expecting an outdoor photo-shoot. Sadly, it was too cold out! :(
Stuck inside, I thought I might do some work around the doll room. You should've seen Gwen! Ugh, it took me about twenty minutes just to find her pillow! Hehe :)
Anyways, after I was done, Lexii called me over to her desk. I thought I was in trouble for an odd reason, but then she handed me... a dollar! :) I was pretty excited, you don't see a lot of dolls getting dollars around here; you have to admit that! :) Anyways, I'm going to save my dollar, and hopefully, if I work super hard, I can buy something from American Girl! Maybe new shoes? Or a scarf and hat for the cold weather! :)
Thanks for reading!

Adventure Forever,

Jess

4 comments:

Sam said...

Congratz Jess!! :D

-Luci

Abbey and Chloe said...

Good For You, Jess! We hope you can get something cool from American Girl. :)

Lola Bean's World said...

Yay!!! :) I'm so happy for you Jess!!! I don't know if I've told you this- but you look JUST like my twin who is in Louisiana!!! I bet your nicer though!! LOL I didn't see your post before- but I want to tell you that I REALLY like the third picture for your photoshoot Jess!!! Lanie's p.j.s are soooo cute!!! The flowers your hanging out by are gorgeous too!!! :)
Lola Bean :)

Lexii said...

Thanks everyone :)