Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sleepover with Breakfast!

Aww, don't Lanie's curls look adorable? :)

Hello everyone! It is I, Jess! Hehe! Anyways, last night it was raining like crazy! I felt like it was raining inside, but I could tell it wasn't because I was dry. So, even though Lanie is my sister, we had a sleepover! (Over by my bed) Sadly, there are no pictures of us from last night. Lexii says that when she takes pictures at night, they turn out awful and fuzzy! She says whenever the sun's out, they turn out good. Well, this morning me and Lanie had some pancakes for breakfast! I ate mine down in about 3 minutes! Lanie took longer, she was playing with her fork. Haha! Anyways, here's a picture of us at the breakfast table! Talk to you soon!

Adventure Forever,

Jess☆ :)

3 comments:

♥Rose♥ said...

Sounds like fun! I love your blog, by the way, Jess. You have awesome pictures & adventures!

I have a blog, too - the link is in my profile. :D

~Rose~

Sonali Beth Lynne Matthews said...

Looks like crazy fun! :)
-Sonali

Unknown said...

Are Lanie's curls cute? Yes, but you're so cute too! I just realized I'm not following this blog :( I thought I was!!! Don't worry, that will change soon! I love your blog, Jess. Everytime I read a post I can't wait to read more! :)
Mia
(Sistersinheart on You-Tube)