Thursday, February 11, 2010

New American Girl Items!

Ooo-la-la!
Tall and Beautiful
Yay! New AG Outfits!
Isn't it just perfectly perfect for the rain? :)
This is going to look fabulous on me!

Hello! It's Jess! So, today Lexii showed me some awesome new American Girl Items! Some are a bit expensive, but some are reasonable prices! There's a lot of pictures today (Your being warned), but please read this before looking at the pictures! I want the Safari Dress and the Raincoat. It rains SO much here! A raincoat would be just perfect! And I think the Safari Dress would be great for me! Especially because I love going on Safari's! (I do go on Safari's, their quite enjoyable) Hehe. Okay, that's all for now. More posts coming soon! Bye!

Adventure Forever,

Jess :)


p.s. Check out Jordin's pictures, she's submitting her pictures so she can become a model! :)


4 comments:

Sonali Beth Lynne Matthews said...

I love it too!
Aww, how awesome! Jordin's becoming a model? Meh too! :D

The Safari dress is to die for. You would need that and the raincoat for all your marvelous adventures!
Hence the blog "Jess's Adventure Blog"! xD

-Sonali

Lola Bean's World said...

I love the Safari dress. (Safari is such a cool word too) But my person M&M says she can make it for me anyways so I can't get it :(. But I LOVE the raincoat! It would be cooler if an umbrella came with it though. And it's the only thing M&M said she can't make that's part of the new stuff! (She's bad with belts and buttons) I'm thinking about getting the Music Melody outfit. Do you recommend it?
Lola Bean :)

Elisha said...

My sister Shawn is a model too! I want the Music Melody outfit and you look really good in it :)

Alexia Montoya

Maude said...

Oh, Jordin! Your so pretty! Thats a mystery to solve... WHY ARE YOU SO PRETTY? lol. I think you will make the cut. Good luck! I love the safari dress, but my Person says that her grandma can make it :P. I love the raincoat, too! :)

-Emmi Dean