Monday, February 22, 2010

So many things are going on!


Hey there, it's Jess! Sorry I haven't posted in... a week. I've been super duper busy! So many things are going on! It's hard to post when that happens (I'm sure you know what that feels like)
Well, I'm going to tell you 5 things that have happened over the past week. They are the most likely the reason I haven't been blogging.

Here it goes:
1) There are now THREE Lanie's! One, my sister. One, my best friend's sister. One, my sisters' best friends' sister! I'll talk more about them later in time. Left to Right: Lanie, my sister. Lanie, my sisters' best friends' sister, and Delanie (Lanie for short) my best friend's sister. I know, confusing isn't it? Hehe


2) The other day, Jordin insisted that Lexii should make a movie all about her. Jordin pouted and jumped and even yelled a bit, and to all of that, Lexii simply said "No". So, Jordin is making the movie herself, but she has Samantha filming it. In this picture, I guess Jordin is suppose to be singing into the mic. If you also notice, Samantha has a camera around her neck. Jordin told Samantha that if she helped her she would get paid. What Samantha doesn't know is Jordin is a big fat liar, and she's not getting paid...


3) Gwen and Lanie are usually the "best of friends". They get along so well, they always play together, they create fashion shows together, and they are just your average 10 and 9 year-old friends. Well, the other day, Gwen couldn't decide what to wear in their "fashion show". Lanie complained that she was taking too long, and being too picky. Lanie yelled at her for those things, and right after Gwen stopped crying she said "Lanie Holland, you're not my friend anymore!" and she ran away with a few tears still falling from her chin. Now, they are in a fight. They won't even look at each other...



4) I have been so busy lately! I've been catching up on my February reading, and it's really hard to focus on that when all of this is happening! I've been working really hard on all of my work. I'm helping out with my friend's play she's in, and in order to help, I need to read it first. I'm on the curtain job, it's sort of fun...
Also, the other night I was so tired I just fell asleep doing my work. I look so tired in the second picture...





5) I'm so sorry this is getting long! I thought you might be enjoying the pictures though...

Last thing! Lexii got her hair cut! She was planning on going for a Chrissa length cut, but it turned into a Kit length cut. She doesn't mind though, all of her friends seem to like it :)

Well, that's all I guess... Oh yeah! Lexii's friend's doll has a blog now! Well, she has 2 blogs now. It's called Emmi Dean, Detective Queen, Is on the scene! It's an awesome blog! (Even though it only has 2 posts so far, hehe) Here's the link: http://detectivequeen.blogspot.com/

Sorry this was long!

Adventure Forever,
Jess :)

5 comments:

Maude said...

THANKS SO MUCH FOR MENTIONING ME!!! :D
Your the best ever, Jess! OMG! I am screaming! Even Blake isnt that nice, JK! :D Luff ya!!

~Emmi Dean

Lexii said...

Haha! Your so welcome, Emmi! Love you too! :)

Cali Hazelwood said...

Hi, Jess! It seems like you're pretty busy lately! :) Cute pictures, I loved the one where you are working on your homework.

Cali***

Sonali Beth Lynne Matthews said...

I actually did enjoy the pictures, I think we all did! :]

-Sonali

AG Gossip Doll Blog said...

These are nice pictures