Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thanks and more adventures!

A still from our MV "Silver Lining" :)

Wow, okay. I really have so much to say that I can hardly say anything.

First off, the post below, could I possibly thank you anymore for the AMAZING comments you all left?!?!?
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
Really, reading all of those comments just... made my whole world.

Second, I'll admit, I was afraid to post on here. I was afraid that the next post I did would drag the attention away from 2009, like it meant nothing. But it means everything to me!

Third, guess who just finished making a music video? :)
I spent a couple days on it. It's not *that* great, I'm not even skilled in making MV's. But I enjoyed coming up with the storyline for it! If you want to watch it, just visit my Youtube channel and you will see it :)

Fourth, aaah! I'm kind of overwhelmed. I know I haven't posted in a month (very rude of me, I'll say), but I have been doing a LOT with my dolls! :)

I'll be sure to keep them posting!
Don't worry, the dolls love to post. ;)

Hopefully they'll post more than I do. Cause you know me, boring old Lexii.

Haha, well, look forward to many adventure posts this spring! ^.^

-Lexii

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

That picture is so cute!
{and no worries, I barely ever post on my blog :P My life is extremement busy at the moment!}
-charlotte