Friday, May 7, 2010

Sick? No!

Hey. Jess here.

Well, for the past 3 days Lexii has been sick, and she keeps getting worse.
She said something about her temperature, and if it gets any higher she will have to go the hospital. I hope she feels better. She says she has the flu.

You see, when she's sick she doesn't do anything with us.
I've just been sitting around listening to music.

Well, I'll talk to you later and keep you updated.

Bye.

Adventure Forever,

Jess


Even though were going through a sick adventure. :(

3 comments:

Sonali Beth Lynne Matthews said...

Get better, Lexii!
I hope you don't have to go to the hospital! D:

Knock, knock!
Ash!
Ash who?
Bless you! :)

-Sonali

Anonymous said...

Get better Lexii! I hope you don't have to go to the hospital because that would just be terrible!

- katie - said...

Aw Lexii, I hope you feel better soon!

-Katie & Lanie