Sunday, May 30, 2010

New pictures! :D


Aloha! (Sorry, in the summertime I always say "Aloha!". So you might wanna get use to it) ;)
Hehe! It's Jess! And guess what? Well, Lexii said I looked "gorgeous!" today with my braids and everything, so she said, "That is it! We are using my mom's camera!".

Lexii's mom's camera is okay. Well, that's what Lexii thought. Turns out, it's a pretty good camera! But how is this still a problem? We're.... not allowed to use it :P
No worries though! We'll have a new camera soon! :)

Here's some pictures! (You could look at them on my Flickr, but I accidently made them private. And I forgot how to change them back to public! Oh well :P And I don't feel like changing every single picture back to public the old fashion way, it takes too long!)







I hoped you liked them! :D

Oh, and if your wondering about my last post, nothing has happened yet. So, were still waiting! :)

Adventure Forever,

Jess

4 comments:

Sonali Beth Lynne Matthews said...

Wow, I love the photos your mom's camera takes! Its such a shame you can't use it... it would have taken so many fantabulous shots. :)

I hope you get a new camera soon!
-Sonali

Anonymous said...

You look so pretty! <3 The 2nd and 3rd are my favourites because the lighting is heavenly! And I love your shirt.

Sitara asks what make is your mom's camera? It seems to be a really good one.

<3
Ruthie

Lexii said...

Thanks, Ruthie!

My mom's camera? Well, my mom's mom's camera. It's a Kodak.
The... "Kodak EasyShare C633 Zoom" to be more specific. Haha :)

-Jess

Elisha said...

That's a Build-a-bear outfit isn't it??

Shawn