Monday, March 29, 2010

It's... Lanie!

Hey, hey! Lanie here!

Wait... what?

Hmm.... usually Jess doesn't let me blog... I wonder how that happened...

Anyways, Lanie here! :D Yes, I know this is Jess's Adventure Blog, but the other day Lexii told her she has to share more, so... this is what I call sharing! :)
Anyways, I have had lots of adventures over the weekend! Many more than Jess... haha! Beat that, Jess! Just kidding... we both have small, fun, and sometimes big adventure's.
Anyways, (is that the only thing I say? Gosh, Lanie! Pull yourself together!)

Okay, now this is what I really wanted to say... Lexii took pictures of me, and I love them.
(Sorry, I'm new to blogging, I'm not sure what I'm suppose to say. I just wanted to give it a try)

Wanna see a picture... Oooh! There's SO many! Well, kind of... We're only going to show you 1, but... you can check out the rest of them in Lexii's Flickr! (On the right of the blog, by her youtube) Just go to the "Lanie" section :)

Okay, here it is



Like it? See more on Flickr! Their pretty! :) Ok, bye!

Adventure Forever,

Lanie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful .. and so much like me as well .. LOL!!

Glad to see Jess sharing with you and you did good blogging .. keep it up.

Ta Ta,
Kelsyee