Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Hey, everyone! It's Jess, and I wanted to wish you a Happy St. Patrick's Day! One of the reason's I love it is because I'm half Irish! Yep! If you've ever read the book "Jess" you'd know that I am half Japanese-American, and half Irish! :)

So, today Lexii took me outside for a couple of pictures! I tried to wear as much green as I could... All I found was this ONE green shirt! Can you believe it? We only have ONE green shirt! Well, that will definitely have to change! Haha :)
(By the way, Lexii is Irish, too! She's a quarter though, I'm half! Ha! Hehe) :)

Here's some pictures! (This isn't all the pictures, we'll post a link to the video where you can see more pictures at the end of this post) :)


Gotta have my green! :)

Clover from our grass! :)


I made the sign :)
Happy St. Patrick's Day! :)


Well, I hope you enjoyed this post! :)

Here's the link to the whole video:

Talk to you later! :)

Adventure Forever,

Jess

2 comments:

Cali Hazelwood said...

Happy St, Patrick's Day, Jess! I love your sign and outfit! :)

Cali***

Anonymous said...

Happy St. Patty's Day!! Great sign, and you look beautiful as always .. I have missed you posting so was glad to see you on ..

Ta Ta,
Kelsyee