Sunday, December 19, 2010

Happy Holidays!

Well... this is embarrassing...

Hey, everyone! It's Lexii!
{Gwen: Ahem.}
Oh, and Gwen is here as well! :)
{Gwen: Thank you. Continue please!}

... Anywho! Wow. It has been more than a month since I have posted. I'm really sorry! Ugh. Life is hectic. And finals haven't even started, so I can imagine how hectic life will be when they start...
But for now, I'm on winter break! :) 2 weeks off! :D And Christmas is this upcoming Saturday! Oh gosh... Okay, don't judge me, but I still have not gone Christmas shopping. (I'm such a procrastinator. But hey, it's been raining for the past 3 days nonstop, so I have no way of getting anywhere :P).

Well, I hope everyone is having fun decorating for the holidays! :) That's all for now! But I think Gwen wants to say something (;
-Lexii


Hello, world and all who inhabit it! (Quote credit: Spongebob) It's me, Gwen! I am so psyched for the holidays! :D Anywho, since it won't stop RAINING (which, by the way, Lexii loves the rain... And I hate it... Lexii, I think you have issues...) all we can do is stay inside! :P But the good part about that, is today I got to work on the Christmas Music Video! Aaah, it's going to be amazing!
{Lexii: *bangs head on keyboard* We'll see how it turns out... :/}

Okay, the point of all that I have just typed, is I want to show you pictures! :)

So Happy Holidays and enjoy the pictures! And I'll notify you when the Music Video is done, and make sure to do a Christmas post! Bye, guys!
-Gwen









2 comments:

Elisha said...

I LVOR your pictures! They are beautiful!

cassie said...

Beautiful Pictures! Merry Christmas!