Saturday, July 3, 2010

Meet Ruthie! :)


Hey! It's Jess! So this post is going to be all about Ruthie!

Meet Ruthie!

Name: Ruthie Chloe Smithens
Birthday: June 28th, 2010; Monday
Type of doll: Historical, 1934
Loves: Everything!
Hair: Brown with red streaks
Eyes: Faded blue, sometimes kind of green!


Ruthie is so nice! She speaks so intelligently and
has the sweetest smile! She's a great friend!
We all love her, and she looks great in almost everything! Definitely a photogenic doll!
The picture we have of her is one of our favorites! She mostly wears skirts & dresses.

Over the few days she's been here, she's grown close to mostly Gwen and I. Well, a little more to Gwen I would say. Hehe :) We're all very nice to her, and she continues to be nice back to us.

She says that we are the best friends/family in the whole wide world, and she can't wait to see all the adventures she will have.

I think if she started a blog, it would be a hit. But I think it would be more fun if she posted on mine. Well, I guess my blog name does sound kind of unfair to her when she will want to post. I mean, it does say "Jess's Adventure Blog!" on a BIG blog banner. Oh well, I don't think she will mind. Hehe :)

Well, that's all for now! I hope you liked my post!

Oh, and if you're thinking about buying your very own Ruthie doll, go for it! Lexii recommends her 100%! She's a real beauty :) She is totally worth the money!

Well, bye for now! Oh, and if yo want to see more pictures of Ruthie, click here!

-Jess :)

4 comments:

Mary Kate said...

Wow!She's so cute and pretty!

Sonali Beth Lynne Matthews said...

Did you replace Lanie with Ruthie? :)

I don't mean to make it sound as harsh as it just came out. Aha.

-Sonali

♥Rose♥ said...

Yay! Ruthie is such a beautiful doll & I would get her but I don't want anymore dolls. xD Anyway, congrats on another sister! I'm sure there's many more adventures to come!

~Rose

Lexii said...

Thanks! And @Sonali, nope! I've realized when I buy a doll; I keep it. Even if for a few seconds I want to give her back. But I love Lanie, I really do :)